26.9.09

knock knock

Whose there?

Miss Angry.


I’ve got a call from my dad a couple days ago, saying that my house in KK, kena pecah masuk. And that lucky thieves stole our LCD TV that worth 6k, my dad's stereo, DVD player & everything that is in our so called bilik TV. Oh yes, and don’t forget my Play station 2. I hope that thieves kena langgar lori! Nda halal makan minum dia kalau dia guna duit tu! Asshole. Shit head. Fucker!

Miss Upset.

Do you know how does it feels when your love one didn’t trust you? It feels like shit. My dad said I’m lying, by saying at this moment, I’m staying outside the hostel, because I was kicked out from college. Cool. The coolest thing he ever thought of. But the truth is, I’m here in my room, online-ing and currently mad at him. I know, it’s my fault for wasting money. I should know better. But it’s a holiday week. What do you expect? I’m sorry I’ve wasted all the money in a short period of time. I shouldn’t ask for money when I knew what you’re going through right now. But do you have to accused me, and said all that crap. I’m sorry I didn’t pick up your call. I don’t know what to say to you. I cried when I read the text messages you sent.

Miss Jealousy.


Well, I easily get jealous even though it’s actually a small matter. and when it comes to my boyfriend being so friendly to other people. Especially girls. Yes, I feel like throwing a chair at him. Hmm. I know, I'm being such a dick, like I'm not giving him space or anything or just over-reacting. But I'm used to not seeing my boyfriend talk so nicely to anyone, other than me. I don't know. I’m just expressing my feeling. And I also got this thing, where I'm jealous with his Ex. I know I also feel like I'm a little bit obsessed with him. But I'm not! I swear. I wouldn’t.