8.9.09

lullaby

sebagai gambar hiasan sahaja

If you dont mind, I want to say whats on my mind today.

Ive been through a lot this few weeks. I meant it when I say, A LOT. I dont know if its bad luck or just life. Whatever. I'll deal with it. Ive been through worst than this. Just give me your best shot lmao. Minta- minta kunun ni. So, John is being a little bit clumsy with his stuff, especially his phone and now he lost it. I dont even know how to say. Suda jadi, jadi lah. And his mom is so freaking pissed plus, dissapointed at him. All I can do is make him feel better, support him, distract him from thinking about stuff. And all that girly girly thing that a girlfriend should do. Lots happened that I dnt think its appropriate for me to share. But everyone have ups and downs. So, just deal with it.

Lets talk about today. Today, I got my examination result for Semester 6. And Im so freaking happy. I got 4.00 for my semester. No shit. Im serious. For once in my life I feel like a total nerd, geek, bookworm. Eventhough, its actually a pretty easy semester cause all we have to do was a case study, OSCE, and posting for 5 weeks. No class, no final exam. My sayang, John got an A- for it. Congratulation sayang. I still think you have a great marks. Most people will kill to get what you got.

Now, about exes. Ive been thinking. Why is it so hard for you to forget me and let everything go? Why do you have to post all that stuff on your website? I dont think your girlfriend gonna like that. Because obviously my boyfriend is dead jealous about it. Eventhough he looks cute when he is jealous. Umm kay. So please, it's just time for us to move on. Once again, thanks for the wonderful 3 years.

To my sayang, I love you. Thanks for being there for me. You know I love you so much, no words can ever describe. I hope I can get the flower that you promised me for our 2nd Monthsary :) B sayang John, so much.