4.10.09

in love

One week without you feels like hell.

I'm not being dramatic or anything. But it do feels like hell. Well, believe me if I say that we meet every single day before this. We never missed seeing each other. So, this will be the first time, I'm far away from him since we've been together. But good thing is, I'll be seeing him on saturday :) Yes, he's posted at the same place as I am. Thank god. Kalau satu minggu pn mau mati, apa lagi tiga bulan. So, I'm hoping that I'm brave enough to drive a car this saturday, to pick him up from the airport.

Theodore John,

I miss you. Your kisses, your hands on my face, your smile, your scent, you hugging me and your stupid err, silly jokes :p B
kasi carpet merah lagi this saturday, just for you sayang. Cant wait for you to come. It feels like years without you. 5 more days and we'll be together again. Datang cepat, ask the pilot to bawa the airplane laju-laju sikit.

I love you so much, no words can describe.

Hugs & lotsa lotsa kisses,
Nurain Afiza.