19.5.10

ignore

Ignore it, even though it is really getting on my nerves.

I'm setting my mind into stg like, "DO I LOOK LIKE I GIVE A FUCK?".

ignoring the fact that ugly bitches plus hunchback and ugly boys will always keep sucking balls and lick each other pussies to feel good about themselves is a must thing to do. ewww. ugly. disgusting.

but who are we to say no, to what they love to do.
HAHA.


OK. every Friday is mock exam. and it will be humiliating if i didn't pass it. so i need to stop watching one tree hill and study. and study. and maybe watch another movie. damn it.

stop it movie junkie, you need to study. lmao.

my mum is coming on the 2nd of June. Excited as fuck. oh ya, my dad is actually here, in Sepang that is, im not sure why really, he said it has something to do with work. He have been here since May, i think. But not even once, i go and meet him. So, my mum coming here is actually to wait for him or maybe shop a little and bring some of my stuff and go back together on the 8th. wonderful. from my mum facebook, you can still say she's still in love with my dad. ok gross. macam bikin geli la pula.


i write a lot nowadays. i think it keep me in peace. i feel relieved. maybe i'm a bit nervous about ljm. and under a lot of stressed of not passing the mock exam and ljm. but i deal with it. i am strong, i can do it :)

shitting my pants,
B.