3.5.10

Sarcastic

I forgotten something about girls,

sarcasm is a girl's best-est friend.


How can we be able to talk to each other, when the truth is we know we can't stand looking, talking or maybe sitting beside that person. I've been dealing this for i don't know, total up my high school years, and my college years, well you can say MANY years. who knew maybe i'll be dealing this situation, again for the future. Crap. Even though it been that way, but I always miss my high school friends, yup I know, ups and downs are all in the book, tikam there and tikam here is our part time game, gossiping and talk shit about someone is a must. But at least, we know, that is just the way we are. At least, we try to manage to deal with one and another and after all those year we still manage to be friends. And at least when someone's fall and needed help, such as having a bad girl fight they are always there to back up. Okay not all of them, but some of em, ba you guys know who you are.


Now, maybe its kinda dull without the drama and everything, since I prefer a friend who are a 'goody too shoes' rather than 'live life to the fullest' kinda friend. But the good thing is I'm able to be a better person, and that didn't include all the bad habit that I still um, do, practice. Whtever. At least kurang la juga sikit dosa :)

The Barbecue that's been going on at the playground, is not very entertaining hehe. Seriously. With the smoke and too many crowds, and no where to sit is so uncomfortable. Pergi lambat, pulang awal is a genius thing for me to do.

B.