27.7.10

crying

so whats up world?

mine is hectic.

i need to list things that i need to do.

1. i need to find baju kurung/ baju kebaya for convocation.
2. if i didnt find any, saya sarung seja la saya pnya baju kurung purple.
3. i need to go to college to take my certificate and settle everything about the house. borang biru kamu mana? saya pnya hilang suda. matai.
4. i want to wear braces :)
5. i am craving for blueberry cheese cake. so, hujung minggu ni im gonna go to secret recipe and kasi puas napssu makan.
6. i need to hang with my friends.
7. find Pulau yang nice and affordable untuk pigi sama Erma. Tapi siapa saya mau bawa?
8. i wanted to straighten my hair, bt im waiting fr it to panjang. i wish my hair can be panjang in a blink of an eye.
9. mm. i need someone to love me sincerely, like can deal with all my bullshiit and able to handle me? things to do ka itu? haha ♥

ok done.