4.7.10

hidup

KK MARI.

To be honest, I'm not even excited coming back. Like, there is nothing here for me anymore well beside my friends and family la. I mean living here equals to no where to go plus no life. It will be exciting if I go clubs and that sort of stuff, but the thing is I don't do clubs. and it will make my life even better if I got a job, so my life doesn't seem useless.

Btw. I bought a shirt from NANA, I think they got it from Indonesia? I guess so. And I think they already got kedai somewhere in KK. But mostly for guys la. For girls, well if you don't mind wearing a shirt that is not suffocating your body, then its okay to buy. I bought a size 'S'. Its RM35. but for family got discount la :)



yup. that's the shirt. fyi, there's alot of patterns other than that.


And John and I are starting a long distant relationship, pdhal kan alang-alang juga, next month kami masuk 1 year. Oh yea :D I miss him, a lot. ALOT. ALOT. sangaaaat! I love you. Macamana la ni? I will be so f-ing insecure and imagining things and be pathetic. Uh- uh. NOT GOOD.

peace