21.7.10

terrible

all I do, is eat. sleep. fetch my brother. send him to school. do some errands. and pee and shit and shower and stuff haaa. I miss school. I miss to wake up and, know that I have stg to do that day. well, it beats the unknown future :(

But no worries I have stg to do that will take my mind off things. Like, download moviess. Oh yeaah. Just a thing of interest that I picked up hours ago. I dont mind waiting it to download for hours, cause my life are dead boring. and read Breaking Dawn, again for the sixth time haha. The difference is Im reading it using my phone. And it really does still effects me. yup, especially the part where they have sex really turns me on. Yet, my boyfriend are 2 and a half hours away frm me, by flight I mean. So its not a good thing. I turned down the book cause its heavy and it makes me feel uncomfortable and because theres this thing called Ebook.

and Chowder is funny. HA? Okay I think Im getting out of topic. I think Im a bit sleepy.

okay done. Btw, I miss you boyfrrrriend. I want to talk to you. Bt john kijaaa. :(