16.1.10

:D

Research is making me confused. Madam said, our title is nt convincing at all. And Im also confuse about everything, including my own work. But since Im the one who lead typing. Im doing my best. Its also for my marks sake & my group sake. I want to improve my CGPA. Like Miss Sharon says, we can use our Semester 8 result to apply for work. So I was thinking Sabah Medical Centre? Not for eternity, just until I can get a post basic & a degree. & I should be paying my debt and not relying on my dad. If I can buy you that Nissan Mothertrucker now, dad. B kasi beli ba. Too bad Im still using your money to survive.

& for the previous post. Im not sorry. and for a second thought I shouldnt be putting my blog in private. Its for the whole world to see. Its the truth. and everyone can shut the fuck up and read it :) No lies here.

Btw, theres too many haters acting tough in fb, but too bad not a single courage in them to even confront me. but if all of them confront pun, no use. Why? Bcs clearly dorang suka ampit-ampit ja, other words, penyibuk, in english, busy body. and I dnt have anything to say to them. and I've promised John & Christine, and to prove to John's so called friend, that I wont be starting any drama scene. Bcs of if I started first, haters will say tht Im childish lmfao.

However, didn't they ever think that by posting comments which actually make themselves childish than I am, what a joke to say others childish.

So holla to all you haters. Pick a side, it doesnt matter :)