22.1.10

what the fuck i want?

What I want is, a body like this, and I need to be skinny. Okay, I know its dumb to ask fr stg like that. But seriously, I want to be skinny. So I can fit into anything, and can wear anything that I want. For that to happen, I need to stop eating uncontrollably.
and what the fuck, look at her leather jacket. I want that! I WANT THAT!

and and I need to do my hair. I think I'm going to perm my hair, again. Maybe next month. I cant stand this frizzy, dry and messy hair I'm having. and I wont ever, ever again cut my hair short, once is enough. I miss my long hair.

also, I need a new phone. My LG cutey is sick. My cutey cant vibrate anymore and when I charge the battery, it will never be full. Kecian kan? So gimme a new phone, NOW.
to be exact, something like this, or anything that associated with it :)



so, xo.