14.5.10

i brag, u stfu

I dont care. Since its my last semester exam result, than I have the rights to brag about it. and its my blog.

Seriously, I feel absofuckinglutely proud with my self. Imagine you got a 4.00 pointer. That is exactly how I feel :)
Even though its my second time I got a result similar like this. But for Semester 6, as you can read from my previous post, Semester 6 is a pretty easy semester to score, nothing much to do except Case Study. But Semester 8, even though there is only 3 subject, its difficult as hell.

I need to thank my research group member, you know who you are. Without all of you, we wont be getting an A. And also Congratulation for getting the same result as I am :) Proud of you. From here I realized, that I don't need a friend who dress to impress, and go clubs to show off. I need a amazing friends who can lead me to a good path :)
Ba, tapi itu di sini lahh. I still need my old friends back at hometown to bawa aku ke arah kesesatan haha.

And aku rasa yang when we left Mount Miriam, Penang also a good thing. What we've been through together makes our friendship tighter than ever, and I learned something from it too. If we didn't left that place, I wont be able to gained a very good marks from Miss Morgana hee.

THANK YOU GUYS.

And I need to congratulate and thank my Theodore John, for getting the same result too. Note this: I was hoping I'm able to get a result higher than you, but what else is higher than 4.00, umm nothing. So Congratulation comel. Thanks fr all your support, eg like paksa B study malam exam tu. If you nda paksa nda kali study hehe.

I need my mami and dadi to be proud of me. And I love you both. B sayang kamu.

Ok thats it. Like dorang Dinah and Ain Nordin blang jangan telampau bangga diri ka apa ka? Aku nda tau la ba apa tu word yang drg slalu cakap tu.
But once a while I have to feel good of my self juga kan.

I will be having my LJM Exam next month on the 23rd. I am hoping I will pass, there's no use of getting amazing result for the semester but not passing my LJM Exam. So, wish me luck and doa kan la ba juga. I don't want to repeat for the 2nd time.

Feeling pretty lucky,
B.