8.5.10

new home

HOME SWEET HOME.

Ive finished unpacking everything. And I think the hostel that Ive moved in, is not so bad, that is when you clean it up. And Im very glad that the celcom broadband is doing an excellent job to make me happy :) Yeay. The connection is great.

And I have a roommate now, Still trying to get use to it though. The only difference about having one, is I cannot just walk around bogel-bogel. and sleep bogel-bogel. and just wear singlet and panties when I sleep. But Ill manage, Bibi will try not to bogel in front of her roommate, promise.

And Theodore John is feeling a little uncomfortable with this moving thingy. Kesian my comel. Everything will be great okay darling. Dont worry. And dont let your mind think anything stupid and will make us like miles away from each other, miles la kunun, like moving back to Tower. But if you cannot stand staying here, then its okay la. You can move back. No pressure.

Maybe if Im not lazy, Ill upload some of pictures tomorrow.

B.