7.5.10

nostalgic

Moving and packing stuff, is making me feels nostalgic.

We're not moving far, just somewhere near. But then again, it makes me feel sad. Leaving the house that Ive been staying for almost three years. And thinking that Ill be finishing college about anytime soon, makes this nostalgic feeling a lot worse. Im gonna miss my college life, and good friends and the boyfriend whom I met everyday since 10 months ago ;)

Btw, we're moving tomorrow. and I'm not sure who will be my housemate, other than Noi, who is currently my housemate. I'm gonna find a nice room so I will be super comfortable, even though I will only be staying there for a month and a half more. And I'm gonna miss Fathima, especially the ayam. And I'm gonna miss Bukit Segar, since theres no curfew, like ever. Im hoping my future hostel will let the student come and go at whatever time as you please.

I have finish packing actually. Looking forward of watching IP MAN today. Paling lambat ni tinguk haha. And nda sabar mau makan my Blueberry Cheese Cake. and lunch murah di secret recipe.