22.11.10

this past few weeks.

Im single. I dont even know I can be one. Tahan juga ooh. Truth is, serious relationship in this kind of age is what we call bullshit. Happy endings exist, but not for me. Im not giving up. Its just Im gonna give love, its own sweet time to come to me. So when it comes, Im gonna give it a big welcome.

So. Life's update. Due to me being single. I started to developed my old habit. cheating and lying is in my blood? :)

and I found a new hobby, hobbies to be exact. I bought this.




satisfaction orang bilang ;)

ohh, and i bought a Nikon d3100. Bila I dah terer baru I upload gambarnye la ye. Skarang ni, I masi newbie lagi, malu laa kalau gambar tak lawa. Bukan mau go pro ka apa, just to have fuuun, minta pujii kunun, tambirang-tambirang :D

ohhh. must show picture.
haha. mcm takut ni mau ambi. kin malu seja :D



Note to self: not today, not tomorrow but someday.